Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dating on the internet. Is there any chance?




Dating on the internet. Is there any chance?



The history of dating one, now very happy girl. Illustrative example of how perseverance and faith rewarded.


I, too, 2 years ago decided to try his luck on the Internet, because those men, which I helpfully provided fate, and it was impossible to take. Drunk shit, miser, misery, divorced, growth did not come - his short, as obrubochki, ugly, limitchiki, skuchnenkie, children, etc.


And now, I like monkeys, have shown how it works, on what buttons you can press to open a letter and reply, because I knew about the Internet complete zero!


A lot of money (and substantial!) Was just the way it turned out, thrown in the company of acquaintances with foreigners, who are so beautiful and glowing enticing images and offerings. Me like Mickey Mouse from there wrote a laugh! In general, the wizards!


So, I started a very interesting life. I did a professional photography portfolio, and began to hone his English otpalirovyvat, and the day came almost 100 letters from different sites, where I recorded (the day of site 15).


Wrote all of the Georgians to moderate the British and stupid Frenchmen, and Spaniards are hot, and the arrogant Germans, Balts and cold, Chinese, and even respected old age negros.


In general, a full razvlekuha. But when I vnikla in this system a little deeper, I realized that there are people who just love to write letters, and seriously they are not going to marry. There are also fans to show their manhood on the camcorder in the chat, just a great time at their pleasure, and no more, there are vampires who just have fun on the Internet, and live in that vskruzhat girl's head, and when they realize that it is already in love no joke, insult her, throwing and tearing all the relationships, just to amuse his ego. There are also those who are bored at work and in family life just like to chat about, about this, putting a profile picture of a playboy. By the way, even a site antideyt-org, which identifies iudushek marriage agencies - oh, how familiar people I met there! And there are still hunters skamersh, and if she, God forbid, ask for money for the ticket, they will try from the heart, and will do everything that it did not register any more at one site, cut her destiny, pushing it into the black-list. Another common type of male buyout love traveling, but do not like prostitutes. He directly and writes - I'll be in your country, and I would like to see and spend the evening together, it is understandable, of course, what he has in mind, this type - a sex tourist.


First there was the first sign - a Frenchman, Christophe, greedy disgrace, with the dirt under the fingernails, which had brought me a present this French chocolate, and just something ... But for McDonald's had to pay me, he was dressed outrageously, groomed, not shaved, a plus-known bad Russian. Plans had been Napoleon's - buy the Lyon home and garden, I cheerfully introduced myself in his garden with a spade, and this option was rejected. More than one date we have not succeeded.


The next novel, there was a very beautiful Greek, who was on the description on the Internet an ideal - and rich, and ready to get married, and educated, and intelligent, and sensitive, dark-haired man, a true gentleman ... We wrote to each other 2 months, for which I get so much love that even breathe without him she could not.


In the real world at the airport I saw a big old Georgian monkey with white hair, which is two words in English can not relate, but repeats all the time: We have a little time, go back to my room! And right at the airport pinched my ass and blew nechischenymi teeth. As it turned out, more and divorced in the past, and pay a good half of the salary of his wife. In the room we went, he was in a cafe in front of the toilet removed the ports and showed me ... small and the curve! I just ran away from him, and ran fast and long, leaving him entertained in Moscow on 4 more days, but without me, even though he had only come to me, as he wrote, but even during these 4 days did not call ... But on the internet on my return home mullet touchy letters, and that no one with him does not. He now seeks only Russian wife, with my light hand, I guess.


Then came a Dutchman with a strange nation - not a Hindu, not a half-breed, had promised golden mountains, singing sweet hymns in Moscow was not going to be jealous and insulted at every turn, with hideous character .... The man has not worked, lived on welfare, and sometimes moonlighted for friends, as a programmer. Hated Russian women, believing that we - the third kind of people. What do I want? Exotic, blah!


There were those who disappear after the first or second letter, there were some who just rang, and when I asked to send a photo, sent only six months, and then very surprised that I was so dramatically changed its attitude towards them ... And threatened, and humiliated, and ... and ... and ...


Yes, find your destiny on the Internet - is hard work. I fell asleep and woke up to a laptop, fell, stumbled and rose again, wanted to throw everything to hell, I'm so tired ...


But I believe it. I believed that there is happiness in this world, and I worked on himself, perfecting himself and whispered affirmations, like spells, and meditate, and has so lived with the thought that I was in Moscow - just a temporary visitor, I was - the bride of an alien who loves me madly, and represented him and me, and together we and the sea, and all-all-all ... From me and Pearl, this energy, I walked forward, backward without turning around, there was and I knew if I want, so be! And there is a force that will destroy and break my wonderful dream.


One day last spring I sat idly and sent a smiley-flirtiki on one site to all men, given me a parameter - so that a tall, handsome, wealthy, young, without children, a certain country, education, interests, etc. How many was theoretically result of how little practical! I was going into the summer vacation in Egypt. But fate is wrapped differently.


When I came home from work the next morning, she saw God, or that we with you again only dream ... I was waiting for a letter, an angel descended to earth. When I saw the photo, I realized it was him. I have it somehow immediately recognized as if seen somewhere once before. And we both fell instantly in a sense, did not get out of chat, all the time to call back, and on the day of the wedding of my parents he came to me ... Separate us after the first time we hugged, it was impossible.


I will not just write, but it was a miracle, crazy with happiness week in Moscow, amusement, circus, restaurants, country house, barbecue, museums, my family ... He went with me to the embassy, and everything started to work for us, we immediately received a visa, and he took me in his beauty - Hellas.


I got the best husband - a caring, kind, with insanely deep soul, with aristocratic manners, rich, forward-looking, witty - someone who understands, someone who always makes a compromise, a faithful and serious, loving me with all my heart my beloved - who forgives me, and God knows I love him more than life. Not about whether I had dreamed of long, cold winter nights in Moscow, when sitting in a small dark room, crying and wailing as I am unhappy, I'm all alone ...


Such was my love story on the internet. So everything is possible, the most important - is the belief, desire, and the path to the dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment